Working with local partners, a i3a package consisting of 2x i3a-JSx and 2x James Knee Positioning device have been shipped to the Université de Lorraine/Nancy in France. Based on a project supported by the Centre National De La Recherche Scientifique, patients will be assessed using our soft- & hardware solutions.
https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg 0 0 richard https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg richard2016-11-08 15:59:562018-07-03 15:13:12University of Lorraine/Nancy ordered their first i3a product combo
- “In the end, the one who has the most venture capital in his pocket wins.” – ImageBiopsy Lab on expansion course
- ImageBiopsy Lab partnering with Siemens Healthineers to bring MSK-AI to radiologists
- Welcome to the USA: ImageBiopsy Lab Incorporation
- How strategy makes your organisation scalable – Scaling as an AI MedTech startup
- “Gewinn” September edition – featuring ImageBiopsy Lab