Plain x-rays are the best first-line screening tools for knee pain among middle-aged patients, according to a study published in the September issue of the Journal of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (JAAOS).
https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg 0 0 richard https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg richard2016-09-19 17:02:182018-07-03 15:13:12Simple X-Ray Best for Diagnosing Knee Pain in Patients Aged Older Than 40
- ImageBiopsy Lab partnering with Siemens Healthineers to bring MSK-AI to radiologists
- Welcome to the USA: ImageBiopsy Lab Incorporation
- How strategy makes your organisation scalable – Scaling as an AI MedTech startup
- “Gewinn” September edition – featuring ImageBiopsy Lab
- ImageBiopsy Lab and Leiden University Medical Center partnership to create value based AI-diagnostics