IB Lab JSx™ – Joint Space Width/Area Assessments
Customers for this solution are radiologists as users of imaging systems as well as orthopedists (and rheumatologists) as therapeutic decision makers. In addition to a single user license, the applications developed by IB Lab are also to be offered as a web-based, SaaS application. For clinical trials conducted by research institutes and/or pharmaceutical companies, the solution offers retrospective/prospective evaluation of image data as an opportunity to evaluate therapeutic influences objectively and in a standardized manner.
For customers in the field of radiology/orthopedics the following features are thus offered:
- Standardized and objective assessment of clinical disease parameters
- Computer-assisted, automated evaluation of radiographs and creation of a compact report with follow-up function
- Results can be exchanged via XML or CSV and viewed on the mobile phone, tablet, or stored in the PACS system (as part of IB Lab Cloud)
- Standardized prospective or retrospective follow-up studies in clinical settings
- Reproducible assessment of bone-joint diseases and the therapeutic effect