Austrian researchers from the Danube University in Krems are looking into novel methods for early detection of osteoporosis. One third of the population in Austria is affected by osteoarthritis and osteoporosis. Not only prevention and therapy, but above all an early diagnosis are therefore important. New disease prediction methods are needed to identify patients at risk.
https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg 0 0 richard https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg richard2016-12-02 18:20:372018-07-03 15:13:12Osteoporosis affects at one point and time all of us….
- ImageBiopsy Lab partnering with Siemens Healthineers to bring MSK-AI to radiologists
- Welcome to the USA: ImageBiopsy Lab Incorporation
- How strategy makes your organisation scalable – Scaling as an AI MedTech startup
- “Gewinn” September edition – featuring ImageBiopsy Lab
- ImageBiopsy Lab and Leiden University Medical Center partnership to create value based AI-diagnostics