We are a Vienna-based Start-Up in the field of medical diagnostics. Our focus is the application and development of novel algorithms in the field of machine learning, deep learning, fractal algorithms and cloud computing. The goal is to introduce a new method for the early detection, objective follow up of bone diseases based on conventional x-rays. Our customers are mainly physicians, research organizations and pharmaceutical companies in the field of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis.
First products have been introduced and we are looking for new team members to join us on this exciting journey to build a new standard for assessing bone diseases.
We are looking for:
Computer Scientist (m/f) in the field of medical informatics ...Read More
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Application and extension of a machine learning (ML) framework
- Interpretation and evaluation of ML results as well as development of new fields of application
- Review and evaluation of image analysis results
- Specification, development and deployment of an e-health application based on the achieved research results
- Assessment and implementation of customer feedback
- College degree (University of Applied Sciences, Technical University, etc.) or similar (HTL-degree with work experience) in the field of medical physics, medical informatics or similar
- Experience in Med Tech, Diagnostics or Life Sciences
- Experience in (medical) software engineering
- Solid presentation skills and communication skills
- Experience in visual computing
- Good english skills
Additional requirements definitely helpful:
- Experience in programming language Python, Java, C/C++
- Knowledge about machine learning frameworks like SciKit Learning, etc.
- Experience in database design and engineering (SQL)
- Experience in GUI programming
- Knowledge about IHE and DICOM as well as PACS applications
What do we offer:
- Exciting and open work environment in a growing start-up
- Full time employment
- Diversified and challenging tasks with personal-responsibility of projects and tasks
- Possibility to participate in internal and external education programs
Depending on the qualification, we offer a starting salary (pre-tax) starting with €2.500 per month. Additionally, we offer the chance of a bonus or performance-based participation of a company stock pool.
If you are interested and are looking to join a team of young professionals developing a new method for the assessment of bone diseases, please contact us and send us your detailed CV.