Our company received an investment from the aws start-up fund and Apex Ventures. The new capital will initially be used to increase personnel and develop the product for other healthcare areas. The application potential of the software ranges from classical orthopaedics to clinical traumatology. In addition, the software will not only be able to work with 2D X-ray images, but also with 3D images. Andreas Riegler, Partner at Apex Ventures, says: “We observe that the application of technologies such as deep learning and AI in imaging diagnostics can be a significant catalyst for improved and optimized processes. We are excited about ImageBiopsy Lab’s years of expertise in developing AI models based on anatomical-radiological and structural parameters”.
https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp2019/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/AWS-Apex-Funding-Image-Biopsy-Lab.png 788 940 richard https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp2019/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg richard2018-12-06 16:08:452018-12-18 16:30:53Investment from Apex Ventures and AWS (Gründerfonds) start-up fund
- FIRST IN THE WORLD OF MSK RADIOLOGY – ImageBiopsy Lab RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR ITS KOALA-Knee Osteoarthritis Labeling Assistant
- XCoorp now official partner
- Official Partner of D.A.T.A. Corporation Automed
- A novel method for analyzing X-Rays
- ImageBiopsy Lab at the Philips HealthWorks Breaktrough Day