New therapeutic approaches such as stem cell and gene therapy are driving the need for clinical research on OA. Large amounts of X-ray data are produced in studies and need to be kept manageable. The combined efforts of ImageBiopsy Lab and Image Analysis Group offer the tools to deal with this issue.
https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp2019/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/iag-iamge-biopsy-lab.png 580 860 richard https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp2019/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg richard2018-01-26 11:00:452018-02-13 11:55:02COLLABORATION WITH IAG
- FIRST IN THE WORLD OF MSK RADIOLOGY – ImageBiopsy Lab RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR ITS KOALA-Knee Osteoarthritis Labeling Assistant
- XCoorp now official partner
- Official Partner of D.A.T.A. Corporation Automed
- A novel method for analyzing X-Rays
- ImageBiopsy Lab at the Philips HealthWorks Breaktrough Day