30 projects were submitted at the phase II of the competition, but only the best 10 teams were selected to compete and present their individual businessplans in front of an international jury. The jury, made of experts from the fields of science, industry and finance, ranked the 3 finalist business proposals, as well as the best medical technology business plan.
https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp2019/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IBLab2.jpg 1772 2405 richard https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp2019/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg richard2017-11-22 10:54:472018-02-13 10:56:493rd PRIZE BEST OF BIOTECH - PHASE II
- ImageBiopsy Lab and Leiden University Medical Center partnership to create value based AI-diagnostics
- The Future of Osteoarthritis management — personalized medicine
- FIRST IN THE WORLD OF MSK RADIOLOGY – ImageBiopsy Lab RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR ITS KOALA-Knee Osteoarthritis Labeling Assistant
- XCoorp now official partner
- Official Partner of D.A.T.A. Corporation Automed