IB Lab’s Richard Ljuhar presented our cutting edge technology at this year’s HIMSS2017 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando. Major take-away: connecting imaging data with AI will fundamentally change the way how physicians interact with patients.
https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg 0 0 richard https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg richard2017-02-23 00:13:432018-07-03 15:13:12A successfull HIMSS17 is wrapping up
- How strategy makes your organisation scalable – Scaling as an AI MedTech startup
- “Gewinn” September edition – featuring ImageBiopsy Lab
- ImageBiopsy Lab and Leiden University Medical Center partnership to create value based AI-diagnostics
- The Future of Osteoarthritis management — personalized medicine
- FIRST IN THE WORLD OF MSK RADIOLOGY – ImageBiopsy Lab RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR ITS KOALA-Knee Osteoarthritis Labeling Assistant