ImageBiopsy Lab CEO to present at the 9th conference on digitization in healthcare in Vienna, from November 16-17, 2017
Introducing Image Biopsy Lab at the E-Health Forum
The 9th conference on digitalization in healthcare in Vienna, from November 16-17, 2017 brings together users, decision-makers and solution providers. Attendees will benefit from the possibility of constructive discourse and learn about the latest developments in ELGA (the Austrian e-Health System), e-medication and telemedicine.
A special focus is given to how is Primary Health Care (PHC) is implemented in Austria. The Dialogforum offers an independent, neutral, information and network platform across Austria. The focus is on up-to-date information, experiences from the pilot projects and the dialogue between all stakeholders and stakeholders.
Which audience targets the e-health forum?
- Decision makers from politics and health care
- Management, administration, organization and IT from healthcare and care facilities
- Executives from social insurance institutions
- Members of all health professions (especially doctors, pharmacists, nurses and MTAs)
- Representatives of professional associations and interest representatives
- Representatives from IT and software companies
The conference will take place at the Austria Trend Parkhotel Schönbrunn, Hietzinger Hauptstr. 10-14, 1130 Wien. More information on the conference and the program can be found here.