Austrian researchers from the Danube University in Krems are looking into novel methods for early detection of osteoporosis. One third of the population in Austria is affected by osteoarthritis and osteoporosis. Not only prevention and therapy, but above all an early diagnosis are therefore important. New disease prediction methods are needed to identify patients at risk.
https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp2019/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg 0 0 richard https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp2019/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg richard2016-12-02 18:20:372018-07-03 15:13:12Osteoporosis affects at one point and time all of us....
- FIRST IN THE WORLD OF MSK RADIOLOGY – ImageBiopsy Lab RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR ITS KOALA-Knee Osteoarthritis Labeling Assistant
- XCoorp now official partner
- Official Partner of D.A.T.A. Corporation Automed
- A novel method for analyzing X-Rays
- ImageBiopsy Lab at the Philips HealthWorks Breaktrough Day