Working with local partners, a i3a package consisting of 2x i3a-JSx and 2x James Knee Positioning device have been shipped to the Université de Lorraine/Nancy in France. Based on a project supported by the Centre National De La Recherche Scientifique, patients will be assessed using our soft- & hardware solutions.
https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp2019/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg 0 0 richard https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp2019/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg richard2016-11-08 15:59:562018-07-03 15:13:12University of Lorraine/Nancy ordered their first i3a product combo
- FIRST IN THE WORLD OF MSK RADIOLOGY – ImageBiopsy Lab RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR ITS KOALA-Knee Osteoarthritis Labeling Assistant
- XCoorp now official partner
- Official Partner of D.A.T.A. Corporation Automed
- A novel method for analyzing X-Rays
- ImageBiopsy Lab at the Philips HealthWorks Breaktrough Day