Richard Ljuhar will talk about the latest advances in OA research, covering: A novel combination of bone micro architecture descriptors and selected ROIs for the identification of osteoarthritis.
https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp2019/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg 0 0 richard https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp2019/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg richard2016-10-28 15:14:452018-07-03 15:13:1211th Interdisciplinary Forum Bone and Muscles, Berlin, 11-12. Nov. 2016
- ImageBiopsy Lab and Leiden University Medical Center partnership to create value based AI-diagnostics
- The Future of Osteoarthritis management — personalized medicine
- FIRST IN THE WORLD OF MSK RADIOLOGY – ImageBiopsy Lab RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR ITS KOALA-Knee Osteoarthritis Labeling Assistant
- XCoorp now official partner
- Official Partner of D.A.T.A. Corporation Automed