Plain x-rays are the best first-line screening tools for knee pain among middle-aged patients, according to a study published in the September issue of the Journal of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (JAAOS).
https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp2019/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg 0 0 richard https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp2019/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg richard2016-09-19 17:02:182018-07-03 15:13:12Simple X-Ray Best for Diagnosing Knee Pain in Patients Aged Older Than 40
- The Future of Osteoarthritis management — personalized medicine
- FIRST IN THE WORLD OF MSK RADIOLOGY – ImageBiopsy Lab RECEIVES FDA CLEARANCE FOR ITS KOALA-Knee Osteoarthritis Labeling Assistant
- XCoorp now official partner
- Official Partner of D.A.T.A. Corporation Automed
- A novel method for analyzing X-Rays