Richard Ljuhar will talk about the latest advances in OA research, covering: A novel combination of bone micro architecture descriptors and selected ROIs for the identification of osteoarthritis.
https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg 0 0 richard https://imagebiopsylab.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/red_logo.svg richard2016-10-28 15:14:452018-07-03 15:13:1211th Interdisciplinary Forum Bone and Muscles, Berlin, 11-12. Nov. 2016
- ImageBiopsy Lab partnering with Siemens Healthineers to bring MSK-AI to radiologists
- Welcome to the USA: ImageBiopsy Lab Incorporation
- How strategy makes your organisation scalable – Scaling as an AI MedTech startup
- “Gewinn” September edition – featuring ImageBiopsy Lab
- ImageBiopsy Lab and Leiden University Medical Center partnership to create value based AI-diagnostics